House of Cards is Nashville’s newest and most unique dining and entertainment experience.
Located underground in a one of a kind 10,000 square foot space, the venue offers an evening for guests unlike any other in the history of the South.
Once guests arrive, they begin a journey via secret tunnel which leads to a magical world that has been characterized as indescribable by anyone who’s visited. From the beautiful handcrafted bar, to the multimillion dollar collection of art, European antiques and magic-related artifacts, the interior is the result of four years of design, planning and artisanship resulting in a one of a kind ambience not found anywhere else in the world.
House of Cards celebrates the art of magic, classic American cuisine and fine hand-crafted cocktails under one roof. Guests are encouraged to explore the dining room to enjoy the rare collections and be entertained by some of America’s top magicians who are stationed throughout the venue to provide mind boggling illusions and tricks all evening long.
To further enhance the experience, House of Cards has a dress code and no-photography policy to ensure the privacy of guests. Reservations are encouraged, walk-ins are welcome subject to availability and dress code. Complimentary tickets to magic performances in the showroom are included with purchase of a dinner entrée.
Please, no outside bottles.
Among highlights at House of Cards:
• One of the world’s finest collections of playing cards dating back to 1490, displayed throughout
• Rare vintage magic posters celebrating the world’s greatest magicians
• Handcuff device created, owned and used by Harry Houdini
• Collection of European antiques from the 1700’s and 1800’s
• Bar featuring one of the largest liquor and cocktail selections in the region
• Classic American Cuisine and special creations by the Chef
• Cigar humidor with a comprehensive selection of cigars and private lockers
• Showroom presenting numerous stage performances each evening
• Secluded garden for guests centered around a stunning 19-foot water feature
Requests for donations will only be considered when received in writing via the U.S. Postal Service. We will only consider requests from bonafide non-profit organizations and all such requests must be accompanied by a copy of the organizations' non-profit documents. Unfortunately, due to the volume of requests we receive, we are unable to respond via email or phone. If we grant a request, we will send the donation via U.S. Mail within 14 days of the receipt of the request.
You can send your request to: 119 3rd Ave S, Nashville, TN 37201. Attn: Donations